Νέα

He touched me

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα P_a_u_l_i_n_a{24}.gr
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 124
  • Εμφανίσεις 11K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

troueno

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
14 Απρ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
  Γαμει και δέρνει ο Master

voltaire45

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Δεκ 2005
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
  Γαμει και δέρνει ο Master

Το λάθος του Master είναι ότι δεν την κρέμασε σε ένα τσιγκέλι και να την αφήσει εκεί.

Γαμήσι και ξέραμα στον ήλο.

Fuck her and let her dry in the sun.

urlauber

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
16 Νοε 2015
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I wanted so much to meet Him. He is my Master, He is the person that I want to be with.
It took me only three trains to get my fat ass in His town and eventually meet Him.

He was there as always, with His strict glance and His restrained smile that blow my mind away.
The plan was to have a spicy meal together, well spicy for me not for Him and then... who knows..surprise.

After the meal we kept walking around the town when He announced me that He was leading me at His place. I looked at Him with a strange glance and He asked me what I was thinking. Well it is the second week that He has forbidden to me to do waxing nowhere on my body. But as it turned out He didnt care about it at all!

He gave me instructions how to pop in the building as the place where He lives is the place that He works too, so we had to be very careful. He also whispered to me that the first thing that I have to do when I go to His room is to take all my clothes off.

I took my clothes off and I heard Him telling me to take the Wait position. Is the first position that He demaded last week to learn by heart.

Τhis postition is so difficult. I barely can stand on my toes for 4 minutes. My muscles burn and I loose my balance. Every time that I was loosing my balance He was hitting me with His cane. I had to stand as higher as I could. He told me to close my eyes, and then I felt 2 painful clips on my tits. He started hitting my breast with His new tiny whips. It was the first time that I was at the mercy of a Sadist!!

He brought three painful tools two to grab the internal skin between my two fingers and one to grab and pull my tongue. He continued whipping my breast and the first blood marks made their appearance.

Then He took a sharpened metallic tool and started hitting my on my cunt and on my bottom.
I was so damn wet so He stopped and He told me to sit on my knees. Immediately He opend His jeans and His cock appeared in front of my face. I started sucking it deeply in my throat. He grabed my head so I couldnt move I couldnt breath, I was almost ready to vomit on His cock. He stopped me and put me on the bed where He fucked my wet cunt with His fingers so hard that a few blood came from my anus. Then He put me to position again. He started filling my mouth with His cock while He was slapping me.

I stood up with my back to Him and He started whipping with His leather single tail whip. The feel was horrible when He was hitting my bottom. I was trying to handle the pain. Actually I could handle more, I was doing that for Him, only for Him. He stopped and looked at me straight to my eyes. He asked me If I want Him to continue or not. I thought that I can hande it a bit more so I told Him..

- Yes Master, please continue..

He kept whipping and I kept rubbing my teeth, after a while He grabed me and put me on my knees and He put His cock in my mouth while he was whipping my back with a flogger.
I stood up and He started slapping my face, shawls were falling from my mouth, my make up was destroyed, my hair was messy and my sweat was falling from my forehead.

He laid on the bed and asked me to sit on Him. I did it with no success. I dont know how to move my hips so He put me on the bed and spreaded my legs and He inserted His big cock in me. The feel was amazing, He was so close to me, I wanted to kiss Him but I didnt do it, I didnt know If I was allowed to kiss Him. He fucked me and after a while He came. I couldn come, once again I couldnt. I dont know why, perhaps I need mindfuck instead of bodyfuck. But I was pleased, I was pleased that I was there, with Him.

He took some antiseptic liquid and He nursed my marks in all of my body. Then He demaded to sit on my knees looking at the floor while he was speaking on the phone.

He touched me and it is something that I ll never forget.

To Him...
πολυ ωραιο ,θα μπορουσα να ειμαι εγω ο... ΗΙΜ..
μιας κ το συγκεκριμενο στυλ ειναι το ..φαι μου κ η ειδικοτης μου...

prokopis_proikismenos

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
6 Νοε 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Πως πάνε οι δουλειές εκει στο UK? Κινείται τίποτε ή ψωφια πράγματα όπως εδώ? Γαμεί ο κόσμος ή τ χει ρίξει στο ποτό? Απ οτι θυμάμαι όταν ήσουν εδώ δεν σε πήγαινε και τόσο......  :s&m_1: :s&m_3:

Noah_1

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
17 Δεκ 2013
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Μου αρέσει που ο τίτλος του νήματος είναι "He touched me" ...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

scout3r

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
5 Μαρ 2016
Πόντοι
ολοκληρο  θρεντ επειδη  "  he touched you "  :jerking:

που να σε γαμαγε κιολας . . . .

gusmx5

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
6 Ιαν 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I wanted so much to meet Him. He is my Master, He is the person that I want to be with.
It took me only three trains to get my fat ass in His town and eventually meet Him.

He was there as always, with His strict glance and His restrained smile that blow my mind away.
The plan was to have a spicy meal together, well spicy for me not for Him and then... who knows..surprise.

After the meal we kept walking around the town when He announced me that He was leading me at His place. I looked at Him with a strange glance and He asked me what I was thinking. Well it is the second week that He has forbidden to me to do waxing nowhere on my body. But as it turned out He didnt care about it at all!

He gave me instructions how to pop in the building as the place where He lives is the place that He works too, so we had to be very careful. He also whispered to me that the first thing that I have to do when I go to His room is to take all my clothes off.

I took my clothes off and I heard Him telling me to take the Wait position. Is the first position that He demaded last week to learn by heart.

Τhis postition is so difficult. I barely can stand on my toes for 4 minutes. My muscles burn and I loose my balance. Every time that I was loosing my balance He was hitting me with His cane. I had to stand as higher as I could. He told me to close my eyes, and then I felt 2 painful clips on my tits. He started hitting my breast with His new tiny whips. It was the first time that I was at the mercy of a Sadist!!

He brought three painful tools two to grab the internal skin between my two fingers and one to grab and pull my tongue. He continued whipping my breast and the first blood marks made their appearance.

Then He took a sharpened metallic tool and started hitting my on my cunt and on my bottom.
I was so damn wet so He stopped and He told me to sit on my knees. Immediately He opend His jeans and His cock appeared in front of my face. I started sucking it deeply in my throat. He grabed my head so I couldnt move I couldnt breath, I was almost ready to vomit on His cock. He stopped me and put me on the bed where He fucked my wet cunt with His fingers so hard that a few blood came from my anus. Then He put me to position again. He started filling my mouth with His cock while He was slapping me.

I stood up with my back to Him and He started whipping with His leather single tail whip. The feel was horrible when He was hitting my bottom. I was trying to handle the pain. Actually I could handle more, I was doing that for Him, only for Him. He stopped and looked at me straight to my eyes. He asked me If I want Him to continue or not. I thought that I can hande it a bit more so I told Him..

He kept whipping and I kept rubbing my teeth, after a while He grabed me and put me on my knees and He put His cock in my mouth while he was whipping my back with a flogger.
I stood up and He started slapping my face, shawls were falling from my mouth, my make up was destroyed, my hair was messy and my sweat was falling from my forehead.

He laid on the bed and asked me to sit on Him. I did it with no success. I dont know how to move my hips so He put me on the bed and spreaded my legs and He inserted His big cock in me. The feel was amazing, He was so close to me, I wanted to kiss Him but I didnt do it, I didnt know If I was allowed to kiss Him. He fucked me and after a while He came. I couldn come, once again I couldnt. I dont know why, perhaps I need mindfuck instead of bodyfuck. But I was pleased, I was pleased that I was there, with Him.

He took some antiseptic liquid and He nursed my marks in all of my body. Then He demaded to sit on my knees looking at the floor while he was speaking on the phone.

To Him...
ελληνικα δεν ξερεις πουλι μου?Με αγγλικα σε γαμησε?

athensstef

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
8 Ιαν 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

To Him...
copy paste

Noah_1

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
17 Δεκ 2013
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
βαρεθηκα να το διαβασω ολο , τον τιτλο κοιταξα ...
δηλαδη εφαγε πουτσο και ειπε να το κανει θρεντ ...
μαλιστα . . .

Καλύτερα που δεν μπήκες στον κόπο να διαβάσεις... γιατί περισσότερο ξύλο έφαγε παρά πούτσο..

txar

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
2 Μαΐ 2011
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
ω, τι ρομαντικο :effemine: :gay: :effemine:

Blackdove

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
31 Μαΐ 2016
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
βαρεθηκα να το διαβασω ολο , τον τιτλο κοιταξα ...
δηλαδη εφαγε πουτσο και ειπε να το κανει θρεντ ...
μαλιστα . . .

Bdsm φάση ρε τύπε,τσο και λο που λένε?? πούτσα και ξύλο,αλλά αυτή έφαγε πιο πολύ ξύλο!!θα του στείλω και τη δικιά μου τη καρακάξα να τις δώσει κάμποσα πουτσοσκάμπιλα και 2-3 μπουνίδια γιατι μου τα χει κάνει πλανήτες δορυφόρους!!

OP
OP
P_a_u_l_i_n_a{24}.gr

P_a_u_l_i_n_a{24}.gr

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
17 Ιαν 2016
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Πως πάνε οι δουλειές εκει στο UK? Κινείται τίποτε ή ψωφια πράγματα όπως εδώ? Γαμεί ο κόσμος ή τ χει ρίξει στο ποτό? Απ οτι θυμάμαι όταν ήσουν εδώ δεν σε πήγαινε και τόσο......  :s&m_1: :s&m_3:

εδω εχει δουλεια φουλ τυπε! ποτο ναιιιι πολυυυ...μεχρι αηδιας..το εχουν ξεφτιλισει πια οι αγγλοι...τωρα για το γαμησι δε ξερω δεν ειμαι στα κρεβατια τους..
by the way οταν ημουν εκει δεν ειχα μπει ακομα στο μπου..μετα που ηρθα αγγλια μπηκα...τωρα το γιατι μη το ρωτησειςς :P

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom