Νέα

Μασατζίδικα που «φραπάς»!!!!

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα giorgospapa
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 6K
  • Εμφανίσεις 2M
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 27 άτομα (3 μέλη και 24 επισκέπτες)

zakthes

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
15 Σεπ 2009
Πόντοι
Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Συναγωνιστής από Θεσσαλονίκη. Και σε εμένα δεν ανοίγει αυτή η αγγελία κ επιδή δεν ξέρω σχεδόν τίποτα από Αθήνα μπορεί κάποιος να μου δώσει διεύθυνση τηλ από αυτό το μαγαζί ή κάποιο παρόμοιο? ευχαριστώ

dsq

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
7 Απρ 2011
Πόντοι
ωραία κοπέλα η παολα, και ωραίο φραπέ με πολύ σάλιο δίνει.! Και το καλύτερο όταν έχωσα το δάχτυλο μέσα στον κωλο της την ώρα τις φράπας και έδειχνε να το απολαμβάνει.!

Αντιδράσεις: LION7

Dimitrakis(2)

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
17 Δεκ 2020
Πόντοι
Καλημερα σας! Ξέρει κανείς αν στο "eupforia massage", Πανορμου και Αλεξανδρας παιζει φραπέ? Ευχαριστώ

Indy79

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
3 Ιαν 2019
Πόντοι
Hello gentlemen! I finally have the determination to make an appointment for this coming week. I could really use your advice on the salons I'm considering. If you can help me with some advice I'll come back with a detailed report.

1) Oasis Massage: https://www.oasismasaz.com/ - I like the idea of numerous ladies to choose from. The only thing I'm maybe against is that this seems to be exclusively a happy ending salon. I prefer ladies that are regular masseuses but give some extras, as the ones who are there only to do a happy ending can seem a bit sad and mechanical (if you know what I mean). Am I wrong on this place? If so, can you recommend any masseuse who is attractive and has a good nature?

2) Massage33: https://www.masaz33.gr/ - It seems like a regular massage which gives extras, which is exactly what I want. The only question is which woman to seek out? Any recommendations for an attractive lady that can do a decent massage? Milfs are absolutely accepted (they just need to look nice, not like a frumpy old housewife).

3) Elena's Day Spa: https://elenasdayspa.gr/en/home-eng/ - I love that this place has a hamam and vichy bath. Is it true that you can invite a lady in there with you for a bit of playing around in the nude? If so, I will definitely try. I'm just not sure of two things: 1) How to order a "special" lady who is willing to do at least a happy ending (the last time I went I never mentioned this in advance, so it did not work out) ... do I call the business up and give them a code word (like special massage or whatever) where they know to offer me a lady who will play? ; 2) Are the women attractive here and can you recommend any names of ladies that you prefer?

4) The Sygrou Fix place: https://kanesex.com/erotikes-ypires...icthai-oil-authenticrelaxing-massage_i1201272 - I'd like to try the Greek lady here (Paola), but I'm also happy with Asian girls. Do we know if they will take clothes off?

5) Finally, the home massage ... there seem to be soooo many options. What I'd like is a gal who would be willing to take some clothes off and play around a bit (it doesn't have to be sex, as I'm a bit nervous about STDs anyway). Can you recommend any beauties who are pleasant and lovely (and share the total price, including massage)?

I hope I'm not asking too much. I promise to provide good feedback after an appointment this coming week if you can put me on the right path following this post. Thanks again, gentlemen! I will be a good ally, I promise!

Indy79

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
3 Ιαν 2019
Πόντοι
By the way, an update on a salon I've heard mentioned here.
It was a nice Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd wander out to Oiseau Libre on Lenorman 233 to see what it was like. I liked the idea of it being a place that sounded like a normal massage studio that offered a little extra.

From the outside it seemed like a wholesome massage place, located in a new enough building on a busy street. I got buzzed in at the door and walked up one flight of stairs. My strategy with these places is to do a little bit of research first as I get to the reception. I noticed three women hanging around. All had lots of makeup on and wore pretty provocative clothing. This definitely was not just a normal massage studio, but something more like a brothel.

One woman was probably early 30's, she seemed to be Greek, with blue eyes and dark hair. Certainly not unattractive, but she was a little bit on the plump side for my style. Another seemed to be an African, with light skin and almost Asian features. She was okay looking, but also in her mid to late 30s and not thin (but less heavy than the blue eyed woman). The third was probably in her 50s, with missing teeth and a pretty horrific look and unfriendly attitude. I have no idea how she would come to work in a place which is meant to being in the business of drawing men in through the appearance of the women, but who knows what kind of kinks exist out there.

The blue eyed lady asked if I wanted to have a massage, and after assessing that these women were not my type, I told them I was just interested to know the prices. " 22E for 45 minutes, 25E for 60 minutes." I thanked them and took a business card before leaving.

Without going through the trial, I am 99% sure there was sex or at least blow jobs offered there (you guys call that frappe, right? By the way, what is a "straw"?).

S o for anyone who is interested in ladies who, at least by my standard, rate in a 5/10 range (and much lower for the older one without teeth), you can give it a try. I will not be back and will continue to search for a more attractive set of ladies.

antep

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
29 Σεπ 2013
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
By the way, an update on a salon I've heard mentioned here.
It was a nice Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd wander out to Oiseau Libre on Lenorman 233 to see what it was like. I liked the idea of it being a place that sounded like a normal massage studio that offered a little extra.

From the outside it seemed like a wholesome massage place, located in a new enough building on a busy street. I got buzzed in at the door and walked up one flight of stairs. My strategy with these places is to do a little bit of research first as I get to the reception. I noticed three women hanging around. All had lots of makeup on and wore pretty provocative clothing. This definitely was not just a normal massage studio, but something more like a brothel.

One woman was probably early 30's, she seemed to be Greek, with blue eyes and dark hair. Certainly not unattractive, but she was a little bit on the plump side for my style. Another seemed to be an African, with light skin and almost Asian features. She was okay looking, but also in her mid to late 30s and not thin (but less heavy than the blue eyed woman). The third was probably in her 50s, with missing teeth and a pretty horrific look and unfriendly attitude. I have no idea how she would come to work in a place which is meant to being in the business of drawing men in through the appearance of the women, but who knows what kind of kinks exist out there.

The blue eyed lady asked if I wanted to have a massage, and after assessing that these women were not my type, I told them I was just interested to know the prices. " 22E for 45 minutes, 25E for 60 minutes." I thanked them and took a business card before leaving.

Without going through the trial, I am 99% sure there was sex or at least blow jobs offered there (you guys call that frappe, right? By the way, what is a "straw"?).

S o for anyone who is interested in ladies who, at least by my standard, rate in a 5/10 range (and much lower for the older one without teeth), you can give it a try. I will not be back and will continue to search for a more attractive set of ladies.
straw=blow job

Εγγρ.
30 Νοε 2018
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Έχει κανείς υπόψιν του αν υπάρχει μασατζίδικο που να σε κάνει ντουζάκι η κοπέλα, με τους αφρούς ναπούμε και με τα όλα του, και εν συνεχεία να περνάς στο μασαζοκρέβατο;;;

Zuck

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
5 Σεπ 2021
Πόντοι
Αυτό μου το είχε κάνει στο Μπ.47 η Έλενα(ρα) σαν έκπληξη και χωρίς καν να το ζητήσω!
Μερικές θεραπεύτριες, εκτός από επαγγελματίες του μασάζ και της εκτόνωσης, είναι και ψαγμένες γυναίκες, που μέσα στη ροή των ραντεβού, γουστάρουν μερικά σώματα και μερικά καλλιγραφικά καυλιά.
Αυτή είναι μία απ' τις περιπτώσεις που θα μπουν μαζί σου στη ντουσιέρα με το αφρόλουτρο στο χέρι, για να νοικοκυρέψουν όλα τα σημεία που καίνε και να κάνουν τον πελάτη να σπαρταράει πριν την έναρξη του λεγόμενου 1ου γύρου.
Η άλλη περίπτωση είναι να ζητήσεις να σε λούσουν, με το αζημίωτο.

LION7

Ανώτερος
Εγγρ.
26 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
ωραία κοπέλα η παολα, και ωραίο φραπέ με πολύ σάλιο δίνει.! Και το καλύτερο όταν έχωσα το δάχτυλο μέσα στον κωλο της την ώρα τις φράπας και έδειχνε να το απολαμβάνει.!
Εξαιρετικό φραπέ μερακλιώτικο, επιβεβαιώνω!
Ισως ειναι πολλά για φραπέ τα 50, αν και κανει καλούτσικο μασαζ. Σίγουρα καλύτερη επιλογή πάντως από την προηγούμενη ελληνίδα που είχαν, αν και εμενα εμφανισιακα μου αρεσε περισσοτερο η προηγουμενη.
Πρήζει λίγο μπάλες με το μαρκετιγκ που κανεις ομως ("Δε σταματάω να εχω πελατες", "Ολη μέρα ξαλαφρώνω πούτσες κάνω μασαζ" κλπ.)

Indy79

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
3 Ιαν 2019
Πόντοι
I had an appointment to visit this salon by Fix metro this afternoon actually, but it ended before it could start.

I called ahead and made an appointment. I asked for "The Greek Woman" (now confirmed as Paola). The older woman answering the phone seemed to know what my intentions were from the massage somehow, and told me that the price was 45E for 45 minutes for the massage, and I could tip an extra 10E to the masseuse. It seemed a bit more than I'd read previously, but she was available in an hour, so I thought to myself let's just go get it done.

I showed up about 10 minutes early (sometimes you can get an extended massage at certain places when arriving early). In any case, I walked into the studio and there was no one at reception. I waited a couple minutes before finally being approached by the older woman who I presumed had spoken to me on the phone.

She told me Paola would need another 30 minutes or so, as the client she was with needed more time. The German-Scottish heritage in me was a bit upset. I asked what would happen if I arrived 30 minutes late, would that be okay with them and they'd just make the rest of their scheduled appointments be delayed for the rest of the day? Was it better to punish the person who was late or the person who is on time? This was more of a cultural clash than anything, I believe, the casual Greeks versus the stringent blonde haired people from the North.

She just shrugged her shoulders and said "so you want to wait or no?" I said no, and that was it. Now of course I'm not feeling very welcome to go back any longer and I'll take it off the list of places to visit. Perhaps something detrimental to me in this town of few places which focus on massage rather than the more brothel style of set up, but a man has to have his morals to sleep easily at night, even if it is much more difficult with a pair of blue balls.

Tomorrow I try the independent Thai masseuse out in Dafni. At least I'll be the first client of the day, according to her. No one to make me wait and no stinky, sticky room to enter just after another client has "finished." I'll provide an update following the visit.

zakthes

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
15 Σεπ 2009
Πόντοι
Ακριβώς αυτό που περιγράφει ο indy έκαναν τκ σε εμένα. Παίρνω τηλέφωνο κλείνω ραντεβού με παολα πηγαίνω στην ώρα μου ακριβώς κ μου λέει μια φιλιπιννεζα στα αγγλικά πως μπήκε σε ραντεβού πριν 5 λεπτά κ αν θέλω να περιμένω 40 λεπτά ή να κάνω μαζί της. Μα της λέω έκλεισα ραντεβού, μου λέει δεν ξέρω το αφεντικό τα κανονίζει αυτά. Που είναι το αφεντικό; έξω. Σηκώθηκα κ έφυγα μέσα στα νεύρα. Καμία πρόταση ρε παιδιά εδώ κοντά που βρίσκομαι;

Αντιδράσεις: Indy79

antkar81

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
2 Ιουν 2021
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Έχει κανείς υπόψιν του αν υπάρχει μασατζίδικο που να σε κάνει ντουζάκι η κοπέλα, με τους αφρούς ναπούμε και με τα όλα του, και εν συνεχεία να περνάς στο μασαζοκρέβατο;;;

Αν το συζητήσεις πριν μπεις δωμάτιο με ένα έξτρα όλες το κάνουν

Εγγρ.
10 Δεκ 2017
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Σε ανεξάρτητο επίπεδο τέτοια υπηρεσία θα συναντήσεις στο γραφείο Diamonds massage με την Τεα - Alice- Lydia - Eva - Irida που το αναφέρουν ως " μπάνιο με τον πελάτη " δίχως άλλη χρέωση

Εγγρ.
10 Δεκ 2017
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Ακριβώς αυτό που περιγράφει ο indy έκαναν τκ σε εμένα. Παίρνω τηλέφωνο κλείνω ραντεβού με παολα πηγαίνω στην ώρα μου ακριβώς κ μου λέει μια φιλιπιννεζα στα αγγλικά πως μπήκε σε ραντεβού πριν 5 λεπτά κ αν θέλω να περιμένω 40 λεπτά ή να κάνω μαζί της. Μα της λέω έκλεισα ραντεβού, μου λέει δεν ξέρω το αφεντικό τα κανονίζει αυτά. Που είναι το αφεντικό; έξω. Σηκώθηκα κ έφυγα μέσα στα νεύρα. Καμία πρόταση ρε παιδιά εδώ κοντά που βρίσκομαι;
Πολλές … γεμάτη η περιοχή .
Συγγρου 40-42 , Συγγρού 108 , Φραντζη 2-4-7 , Καλλιρόης 48 , Λαγουμιτζή 27 και όλα σε κοντινή απόσταση

Indy79

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
3 Ιαν 2019
Πόντοι
I've got an update on Thai DRE@M M@$$@GE CE-ntre in Dafni. Pardon my attempt at an "Enigma Code" type of spelling, I just did not want to write out the name of the place as its relatively new and does not deserve to show up on a site like Bourdela for anyone Googling it while looking for a normal massage.

So here's my experience. Called them yesterday afternoon, chatted with a nice woman named Oy (the owner/masseuse) who speaks English and was offered an appointment for today. I make the journey deep into the suburbs of Dafni, which is a bit of a pain without a car. She writes to say that she's going to be 15 minutes late, but apologizes. No worries. I do a tour of the maze of white houses around there and wonder to myself whyso many people in Athens prefer the suburbs to the center. Anyways, she finally arrives.

Very friendly Thai woman. Apologizes again, tells me she had a private client who took too long. No prob, I say. I look at her and think that she's probably in her early-50s. Slender woman, not attractive, not unattractive, just a regular Thai lady. But she has a good vibe to her.

i enter the studio, which is newly renovated. To the right is the room with the beds. It's nice and clean. Some Thai music comes on, she tells me to lay down and exits the room. I strip naked and lay on the bed face down. She starts the massage, puts a little towel over my bum which she removes relatively quickly during the leg portion of my massage. Lots of work rubbing my cheeks, but doesn't do a little swipe of the inner part of my thighs, which is usually a telltale sign that the masseuse is willing to play.

The back massage continues for 30 minutes. A good, strong massage, which can go stronger if I'd like, she tells me. She's not shy about my being nude. We have nice chats for a good while and laugh a bit. She's a nice, friendly, open lady who gives a good massage.

A couple times she apologizes for answering the phone in the room. I hear her speaking Greek, for anyone here who does not want to speak English. Anyway, she tells me to flip over, and I catch her looking at my package before she puts the towel down. She barely covers me with the towel and works the front part of my body.

A few minutes pass, and she's working around my joystick, but not touching. It's getting a bit excited and making the towel move. I decide to ask the million dollar question (or 10 Euro question, I suppose): So ... do you do massage here (pointing at my knob)?

She instantly says, "sorry I don't do that. "

Damn it, I think. But I tell her sorry for the question, she's just too good at massage and it got me a little excited. She laughs and says I'm funny.

We continue on like nothing happened and have a nice chat for the remaining moments of the massage.

Oh well. Nothing ventured nothing gained. At least I can go back for a good, honest Thai massage sometime, which is valuable. But really, damn.

I think I may have to try the older Soviet ladies at Massage33 tomorrow. Not exactly what I'm looking for, but I need a sure thing after two straight unsuccessful missions.

Indy79

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
3 Ιαν 2019
Πόντοι
I went to one in Nea Smyrni on the pedestrian side of Starbucks sofis spa if anyone remembers it experienced
And she did a good manicure and everything
Does anyone experienced remember it? had good pieces
I was trying to find this place yesterday and had no luck.

The closest I found was a quite fancy looking beauty salon at the top of the square, on the second floor of the building. It seemed far too much like a nice place for rich ladies to offer happy ending massages.

Can you (or another here) tell me more-- like the address or the name of the place (and potentially any name of a masseuse, if you have it?)

Thanks!

ΠΕΙΡΑΙΩΤΗΣ

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Σεπ 2020
Πόντοι
I've got an update on Thai DRE@M M@$$@GE CE-ntre in Dafni. Pardon my attempt at an "Enigma Code" type of spelling, I just did not want to write out the name of the place as its relatively new and does not deserve to show up on a site like Bourdela for anyone Googling it while looking for a normal massage.

So here's my experience. Called them yesterday afternoon, chatted with a nice woman named Oy (the owner/masseuse) who speaks English and was offered an appointment for today. I make the journey deep into the suburbs of Dafni, which is a bit of a pain without a car. She writes to say that she's going to be 15 minutes late, but apologizes. No worries. I do a tour of the maze of white houses around there and wonder to myself whyso many people in Athens prefer the suburbs to the center. Anyways, she finally arrives.

Very friendly Thai woman. Apologizes again, tells me she had a private client who took too long. No prob, I say. I look at her and think that she's probably in her early-50s. Slender woman, not attractive, not unattractive, just a regular Thai lady. But she has a good vibe to her.

i enter the studio, which is newly renovated. To the right is the room with the beds. It's nice and clean. Some Thai music comes on, she tells me to lay down and exits the room. I strip naked and lay on the bed face down. She starts the massage, puts a little towel over my bum which she removes relatively quickly during the leg portion of my massage. Lots of work rubbing my cheeks, but doesn't do a little swipe of the inner part of my thighs, which is usually a telltale sign that the masseuse is willing to play.

The back massage continues for 30 minutes. A good, strong massage, which can go stronger if I'd like, she tells me. She's not shy about my being nude. We have nice chats for a good while and laugh a bit. She's a nice, friendly, open lady who gives a good massage.

A couple times she apologizes for answering the phone in the room. I hear her speaking Greek, for anyone here who does not want to speak English. Anyway, she tells me to flip over, and I catch her looking at my package before she puts the towel down. She barely covers me with the towel and works the front part of my body.

A few minutes pass, and she's working around my joystick, but not touching. It's getting a bit excited and making the towel move. I decide to ask the million dollar question (or 10 Euro question, I suppose): So ... do you do massage here (pointing at my knob)?

She instantly says, "sorry I don't do that. "

Damn it, I think. But I tell her sorry for the question, she's just too good at massage and it got me a little excited. She laughs and says I'm funny.

We continue on like nothing happened and have a nice chat for the remaining moments of the massage.

Oh well. Nothing ventured nothing gained. At least I can go back for a good, honest Thai massage sometime, which is valuable. But really, damn.

I think I may have to try the older Soviet ladies at Massage33 tomorrow. Not exactly what I'm looking for, but I need a sure thing after two straight unsuccessful missions.
Αν και σε λάθος νήμα φίλε ήσουν ακριβής σε όλα....είχα κάνει και γω μια συνεδρία πριν μια βδομάδα.... αξίζει πολύ για κάποιον που θέλει πραγματικό μασάζ....

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom