Νέα

City Tours in Greece (reviews και νέες αφίξεις ΜΟΝΟ)

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα antisthenis
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 85K
  • Εμφανίσεις 5M
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 54 άτομα (3 μέλη και 51 επισκέπτες)

Yorgos

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
21 Σεπ 2005
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Γαμώ το φελέκι μου, μιλήστε ελληνικά ρε πούστη.

Δεν καταλαβαίνω γρι!

PS: Δεν έχω καταλάβει ποιος τελικά έιναι αυτός που της λέει να μην ρίξει την τιμή της κλπ, αλλά ΟΚ, και εμείς σαν πελάτες δεν δικαιούμαστε να πούμε ένα ψεματάκι? Η ψωλή μου από τα ψέμματα του στυλ τον έχω μεγάλο και δεν παίζει γκροβεράκι έχει φτάσει τους 30 πόντους.

Μιλάτε Ελλήνικος γμτ!

asdor

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
27 Απρ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

Δεν καταλαβαίνω γρι!

PS: Δεν έχω καταλάβει ποιος τελικά έιναι αυτός που της λέει να μην ρίξει την τιμή της κλπ, αλλά ΟΚ, και εμείς σαν πελάτες δεν δικαιούμαστε να πούμε ένα ψεματάκι? Η ψωλή μου από τα ψέμματα του στυλ τον έχω μεγάλο και δεν παίζει γκροβεράκι έχει φτάσει τους 30 πόντους.

Μιλάτε Ελλήνικος γμτ!

Αφου δεν μπορει να μιλησει η ελληνικα η αλλη  :grin:

Taniaplaymate

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
22 Φεβ 2011
Πόντοι
So if she were soooooooo good..and you liked her sooooooooo much with 250e! Why you throw to her and to all our company with sarcastic way so much shit??? Why by the time you were her only client with 250/1h now you appear and speak for her so bad? Something change??? only her price from 250 to 180...!

Come on! You want tell me know that i am lier? You know when client book and when client cancel girls!!! From popular agency before 2 years when i almost started work! You have fuck so much that you maybe dont rember!

Give us then one resonable option why you behave so negative with our company by the time you have already write for us PERFECT CRITICS!!!! And really without any discount!!!!

Why you do it and you dont let people come to try? Tell to forum one reason! Why?

P.S I dont have boyfriend!!!  But i am looking for!  :)

Nio16

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
21 Δεκ 2007
Πόντοι

Δεν καταλαβαίνω γρι!

Μιλάτε Ελλήνικος γμτ!

ναι ηρθε κ ο αγραμματος :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

asdor

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
27 Απρ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
So if she were soooooooo good..and you liked her sooooooooo much with 250e! Why you throw to her and to all our company with sarcastic way so much shit??? Why by the time you were her only client with 250/1h now you appear and speak for her so bad? Something change??? only her price from 250 to 180...!

Come on! You want tell me know that i am lier? You know when client book and when client cancel girls!!! From popular agency before 2 years when i almost started work! You have fuck so much that you maybe dont rember!

Give us then one resonable option why you behave so negative with our company by the time you have already write for us PERFECT CRITICS!!!! And really without any discount!!!!

Why you do it and you dont let people come to try? Tell to forum one reason! Why?

I am the first candidate then babe!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  :)

tresurert

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
16 Μαρ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

There is only one reason and I open you and a tread for it Tania .

Never said about your look and your service bad things , you say things that doesnt exist because you feel that you have to defence yourself !!!

By the way take and the avatar that you ask to see !!! ;)

URL]]

yiaramis

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
30 Ιαν 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I am very open minded Tania... Would you like be my girlfriend?
If boyfriend could I pay 150/hour? ;) :grin:

Yorgos

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
21 Σεπ 2005
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Αφου δεν μπορει να μιλησει η ελληνικα η αλλη  :grin:

Ενώ αγγλικά μπορεί?

ναι ηρθε κ ο αγραμματος :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Αφού κάποιος μεταφράζει...ε...ας μπει στον κόσμο να τα γράψει ελλήνικος.

Προτιμάει τα Γερμανικά...

Έτσι!

yiaramis

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
30 Ιαν 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Trez έλεος, έχω 2 ακόμα ραντεβού στη δουλειά...Νομίζεις ότι θα μπορέσω να συγκεντρωθώ? Θα σκέφτομαι τη Lauryn στα 4... :fuck2:

Taniaplaymate

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
22 Φεβ 2011
Πόντοι
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Guys you are really funny! Come on! Let the thread work properly!

I said why i wrote! And this guy finaly disappear!!! :)

Παρόμοια θέματα

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom