Νέα

City Tours in Greece (reviews και νέες αφίξεις ΜΟΝΟ)

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα antisthenis
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 85K
  • Εμφανίσεις 5M
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 57 άτομα (6 μέλη και 51 επισκέπτες)
Εγγρ.
26 Απρ 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Την λένε Κατερίνα
Έχει μουφα  φωτο
Χρεώνει 250
Κάνει μόνο outcall
Και δεν την ξέρει ούτε ο θυρωρος της .
Αυτά .

Ερωτήσεις.

1. Πόσο μούφα είναι οι φωτος; 20% διαφορά...; 30% ; Πόσο; Γιατί φαίνεται κουκλάρα.
2. Καλό γαμήσι κάνει; Εχει συμμετοχή ή είναι κομοδίνο;

OP
OP
antisthenis

antisthenis

Administrator
Γλομπεο-στέλεχος
Εγγρ.
20 Ιαν 2006
Κριτικές
Λύσεις
Πόντοι
Εγγρ.
26 Απρ 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
32,8% σύμφωνα με τις τελευταίες έρευνες.

Μη με κοροιδεύεις ρε ΑΝΤΙ...  Αν οι φωτός είναι totally μούφα και δεν αντιπροσωπεύουν την ίδια κοπέλα, είναι μαλακία να δώσουμε 250 ευρώ για μια ώρα.

Αν έχει όμως καλή συμμετοχή και δεν απέχουν πολύ από την πραγματικότητα, τότε φαίνεται καλή περίπτωση

Αυτό ζητάω από τον BABY να μου πει

SwedishHarmony

Πρακτορείο City-Tours
Εγγρ.
2 Σεπ 2007
Dear New & Old Clients,

I decided a while back to focus on Greece over Christmas, as well as New Year. It's so rare Swedish Harmony International offers tours to Athens (and Thessaloniki) these days, but I was able to arrange not only with TS Rachel, but also to PSE Lynda and super charming natural curvy GFE Belle.

TS Rachel is as great for first timers as she is for you who wants a passionate but rigorous dominatrix. (Please contact me for further info if request for BDSM).
You who already met Rachel, and coming back know what I am talking about. She is just amazing!
During 27 - 30 Dec she will be offering duos/trios with Lynda and Belle. Rachel is however not bisexual so NO penetration on the girls.
Lynda as well as Belle are more submissive type (yet active !)

TS RACHEL [/b], Athens 22 - 23, 26 - 30 Dec. Thessaloniki 24 - 25 Dec
300 eu/hr
all inclusive

LYNDA, in Athens 27 - 30 Dec
You know that classical/classy "fine lady"..but the one who changes into a slut (sorry my language..) behind closed doors. Lynda is exactly that type.
Looks like a personal assistant or a fine secretary (great for role play!).
Full service.
Available for two men (double penetration)
1 hr, 250 eu
2 hrs, 450 eu
3 hrs, 700 eu

Add services: a-level (50eu), active golden showers (50 eu), accepts to have photos taken (50 eu), accepts to be video taped ( 100 eu)

Will be doing duos with BELLE, 27 - 30 Dec

BELLE, in Athens 27 Dec - 2 Jan
Belle is new to my group, but I already have received lots of great feedback (recently arranged a tour to Paris). She is really a ray of light. Very positive, charming and just a really great girl. Definitely more of a GFE, but with spice. Natural busty (no silicon, yeay!), sultry and super lovable.
Belle does not offer full service but it seems she is great in what she does from previous feedback. Many rebooked her in the same week.

1 hr 250 eu
2 hrs 450 eu
3 hrs 700 eu
Overnight 1700 eu

DUO FEES, Lynda + Belle
1 hr, 500
90 min, 700
2 hrs 900 eu

Feel free to send me an email for further information or just make an appointment with any of the girls. Ask questions so I am able to point you in the right direction...Its important to me you leave happy, ..dont just look at the photos, ask about the girls since they are all different to each other and offer different kind of services

Warm regards
Mila
+61 406 535 915 (welcome to send SMS. I also use VIBER and WhatsUp for free sms)

Lucent51

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
14 Σεπ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I see you dropped the prices to 250 Mila!  :grin: :grin:

giorgosgiorgos23

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Μαΐ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

giorgosgiorgos23

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Μαΐ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Dear New & Old Clients,

I decided a while back to focus on Greece over Christmas, as well as New Year. It's so rare Swedish Harmony International offers tours to Athens (and Thessaloniki) these days, but I was able to arrange not only with TS Rachel, but also to PSE Lynda and super charming natural curvy GFE Belle.

TS Rachel is as great for first timers as she is for you who wants a passionate but rigorous dominatrix. (Please contact me for further info if request for BDSM).
You who already met Rachel, and coming back know what I am talking about. She is just amazing!
During 27 - 30 Dec she will be offering duos/trios with Lynda and Belle. Rachel is however not bisexual so NO penetration on the girls.
Lynda as well as Belle are more submissive type (yet active !)

TS RACHEL [/b], Athens 22 - 23, 26 - 30 Dec. Thessaloniki 24 - 25 Dec
300 eu/hr
all inclusive

You know that classical/classy "fine lady"..but the one who changes into a slut (sorry my language..) behind closed doors. Lynda is exactly that type.
Looks like a personal assistant or a fine secretary (great for role play!).
Full service.
Available for two men (double penetration)
1 hr, 250 eu
2 hrs, 450 eu
3 hrs, 700 eu

Add services: a-level (50eu), active golden showers (50 eu), accepts to have photos taken (50 eu), accepts to be video taped ( 100 eu)

Will be doing duos with BELLE, 27 - 30 Dec

Belle is new to my group, but I already have received lots of great feedback (recently arranged a tour to Paris). She is really a ray of light. Very positive, charming and just a really great girl. Definitely more of a GFE, but with spice. Natural busty (no silicon, yeay!), sultry and super lovable.
Belle does not offer full service but it seems she is great in what she does from previous feedback. Many rebooked her in the same week.

1 hr 250 eu
2 hrs 450 eu
3 hrs 700 eu
Overnight 1700 eu

DUO FEES, Lynda + Belle
1 hr, 500
90 min, 700
2 hrs 900 eu

Feel free to send me an email for further information or just make an appointment with any of the girls. Ask questions so I am able to point you in the right direction...Its important to me you leave happy, ..dont just look at the photos, ask about the girls since they are all different to each other and offer different kind of services

Warm regards
Mila
+61 406 535 915 (welcome to send SMS. I also use VIBER and WhatsUp for free sms)
Mila tell me about Carrera  ;)

We want her back  :boobies:

SANIM

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
15 Αυγ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Ρε παιδες,καποιος ας πει της Mila,επειδη ειμαστε τσακωμενοι,οτι ειμαστε στην Ελλαδα του 2013 συντομα και οχι του 2008....οσο για την Linda tvn 250!!!! ουτε στην 50αδα των εγχωριων του 100αρικου δεν μπαινει,θα γυρισει ολα τα μουσεια της μιζεροστολισμενης Αθηνας,θα πρηστει απο τα πιττογυρα και τα τζατζικια....

treflejack

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
15 Ιουλ 2007
Πόντοι
Dear New & Old Clients,

(....)
TS RACHEL [/b], Athens 22 - 23, 26 - 30 Dec. Thessaloniki 24 - 25  Dec
300 eu/hr
all inclusive

(....)
1 hr, 250 eu
(....)

(.....)
1 hr 250 eu
(....)
Warm regards
Mila
Μπράβο, αυτό θα πει ερωτική πόλη! Όλοι οι μερακλήδες εδώ χριστουγεννιάτικα! Τι να φτουρήσουν τώρα τα λιμά της Αθήνας.... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

daskaloss

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
19 Σεπ 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Ρε παιδες,καποιος ας πει της Mila,επειδη ειμαστε τσακωμενοι,οτι ειμαστε στην Ελλαδα του 2013 συντομα και οχι του 2008....οσο για την Linda tvn 250!!!! ουτε στην 50αδα των εγχωριων του 100αρικου δεν μπαινει,θα γυρισει ολα τα μουσεια της μιζεροστολισμενης Αθηνας,θα πρηστει απο τα πιττογυρα και τα τζατζικια....

και μετα θα μυριζει τζατζικι και οποιον παρει ο χαρος  :priest: :priest: :priest: :priest: :priest:

Εγγρ.
26 Απρ 2012
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

Παρόμοια θέματα

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom