Νέα

Studio Paradise, Agiou Meletiou 37

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα antisthenis
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 1K
  • Εμφανίσεις 125K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 3 άτομα (0 μέλη και 3 επισκέπτες)

Ntaria

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

Συνημμένα

• SDC11134.JPG
    SDC11134.JPG
    114,8 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 37

Ntaria

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
:)

Συνημμένα

• SDC11124.JPG
    SDC11124.JPG
    116,9 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 47

Ntaria

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Daria is an ancient name of Persian origin meaning "wealthy." It is derived from Darius (from Persian: داريوش , Dariush, [dɒrjuʃ]). Daria is a saint of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches.

The name has been used extensively in Russia and other Slavic countries. The common Russian nickname is Dasha. Other variants of the name are Dari and Dariya. Daruška is a Czech form of the name.[1] It has sometimes also been seen as a Russian form of the name Dorothy. Dolly, a diminutive of Dorothy, was also once a common nickname for Daria.[2]

μαρουλιας

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Daria is an ancient name of Persian origin meaning "wealthy." It is derived from Darius (from Persian: داريوش , Dariush, [dɒrjuʃ]). Daria is a saint of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches.

The name has been used extensively in Russia and other Slavic countries. The common Russian nickname is Dasha. Other variants of the name are Dari and Dariya. Daruška is a Czech form of the name.[1] It has sometimes also been seen as a Russian form of the name Dorothy. Dolly, a diminutive of Dorothy, was also once a common nickname for Daria.[2]

You gave an excellent description of the meaning and origins of your name!! Well done, keep up the good work :knockinb: :knockinb: :knockinb: :knockinb: :knockinb: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :pipa1: :pipa1: :pipa1: :pipa1: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

sfigokolarios

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
4 Φεβ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
You gave an excellent description of the meaning and origins of your name!! Well done, keep up the good work :knockinb: :knockinb: :knockinb: :knockinb: :knockinb: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :s&m_2: :pipa1: :pipa1: :pipa1: :pipa1: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You left me breathless, to be honest I couldn't imagine that It would be something like that.
Very inteligent nickname, congratulations.
I would like to say some more about that but Thanks God It's Friday and I', leavin' my deskjob.
Have a lovely weekend
It's gonna be very wet :rolleyes:
I mean that it will rain cats and dogs, or the feet of the chair as we use to say in Greece. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
See Ya

Ntaria

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
17:00- 23:00 Natasha ;) ;) ;) ;)

Συνημμένα

• Natasha7.JPG
    Natasha7.JPG
    133,5 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 53

μαρουλιας

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
You left me breathless, to be honest I couldn't imagine that It would be something like that.
Very inteligent nickname, congratulations.
I would like to say some more about that but Thanks God It's Friday and I', leavin' my deskjob.
Have a lovely weekend
It's gonna be very wet :rolleyes:
I mean that it will rain cats and dogs, or the feet of the chair as we use to say in Greece. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
See Ya

Once a sfigokolarios, always a sfigokoralios!! Have a nice week end, too!!

Επισκέπτης
Αγαπητη φιλη μου Νταρια. Ποτε με το καλο θα σε ξαναδουμε στο Studio. Που χαθηκες? .Ποτε με το καλο θα σε ξαναδουμε. Ποτε θα ερθεις στο studio.Σε επιθυμησα ?

Ntaria

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
good morning everybody!!!! now till 17:00 Katerina is waiting for you :-* :-* :-* :-*

Συνημμένα

• kate2.JPG
    kate2.JPG
    123,4 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 46

Ntaria

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
good morning)) from 10:00 till 17:00 Natasha will wait for you!!!

Συνημμένα

• Natasha5.JPG
    Natasha5.JPG
    98,8 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 45

Ntaria

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

μαρουλιας

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
1 Ιουλ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
oh my dear teacher I know that I am a bad girl :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: But I will try to improve myself :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease do not punish me :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I won't punish you, the way you're used ;) ;) ;) , this time!! But I can't guarantee what I might do to you, if I catch you doing it again!! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom