7.1 3 10
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

My first review here. I visit Greece several times a year and always try to meet a couple of girls from the well known agencies. I’ve been reading many reports in the past which helped me a lot so I would like to contribute and give back. I hope writing in English is fine.

Mirabelle doesn't have many reviews - I guess that her photoset can raise suspicion, but the only and positive one encouraged me to book her. As always, super smooth and quick to arrange.

Mirabelle was elegantly dressed with light/tasteful make up. Great impression at first sight. I was relieved.
The photos on the website are hers but are heavily processed. But Mirabelle has a lovely face - typical Russian cutie and great body, slim and fairly toned. Enhanced tits but pleasant to the touch. She has some acne spots on the upper chest area though. Some tattoos as well but fairly discrete.
She is a sweet girl but her English is quite limited unfortunately so hard to get into a conversation.

She tried to set up a GFE climate. Kisses tenderly and passionately but no (D)FK. Her BJ technique is fairly average and she just lick balls and don’t suck them. We tried various positions. Doggie was particularly enjoyable thanks to her round bum. And she can take a good pounding. CIM was ok.

However, and it’s a big “however” her systematic use of antibacterial spray before BJ and putting condoms was a massive turn off for me as it broke the flow and the dynamic of the meeting. I like to alternate between sex and BJ - especially when I feel I am about to come but don’t want to. And I didn’t eat her pussy as I was afraid that she will spray my face and mouth before Χεχε!

First tour and probably the last from what I understood. I would have returned because I think there is a great potential after she knows you better but because of the spray overuse I will not.
I like girls who value cleanliness as I do myself but it was waaaaay too much and was detrimental to the whole experience. It’s really a shame.

Since I am limited with my scoring, here is my “real” grades:
Face: 8
Body: 8
Behaviour: 8
Mood/participation: 7
Value for money: 6

PS: if reviewing in English is fine, I can do a few more from this trip and the previous one.

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Διάρκεια
1μιση ώρα
Στο χώρο μου
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Καλή
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
Τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Παραπλανητικές (πολύ επεξεργασμένες/παλιές)
Φιλί
Χωρίς γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Εκσπερμάτωση
Στο στόμα (τα φτύνει)
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Όχι
eduardon
Νέο Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική