Νέα

Studio Syggrou 248

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα johnnybravo
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 8
  • Εμφανίσεις 13K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

johnnybravo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Φεβ 2006
Πόντοι
had this afternoon trio with dimitra and reina,  :boobies:x2 , reina takes the lead and dimitra follows, sucking,licking,fucking and dildos and strapon... grab what you can grab.

if you are in for a little bit overweighted girls next door this is the place to go..

also was another girl whom does all the way, by knocking her back door, next will try this,
but if you decide to go for menage a trois you must involve reina she is the leader of the pack.

:rockon:

Iblis

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
13 Απρ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
ΓΑΜΩ ΤΙς ΑΝΑΦΟΡΕς ΛΕΜΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ

PIATSAS

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
12 Αυγ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Nice perigrafi  :rockon: :rockon:
Always Rena takes the lead and the other girl who is in the partoyza follows!!
God bless you Rena  :boobies: :boobies:

OP
OP
johnnybravo

johnnybravo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Φεβ 2006
Πόντοι
yeah it was nice... tell me you guys must know where there is more like this... where can i get this.

OP
OP
johnnybravo

johnnybravo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Φεβ 2006
Πόντοι
not fat as fat but i would say more filled... :new_shocked: but you know as we say from a pretty plate you can not eat. they have about 6-8 kilos more, but they have nice big booty and hooters real no silicones... you can fuck them between the tits as well and cum on the tits, reina is taking it all.

where can we find this more boys.. please tell me. :helpplea:

OP
OP
johnnybravo

johnnybravo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Φεβ 2006
Πόντοι
today nice threesome with katerina ( bigboobs) and oeps forgot her name, but she is tsech, and a bit kinky.
session was very nice in the prive appartement. 100 euro was the damage, but value for money. also the girls came waiving with their health certificates.. they take this subject very serious. a stayer according to my vision.

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom