Νέα

Spending two months in Greece

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα Cooljohn101
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 34
  • Εμφανίσεις 12K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Cooljohn101

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
11 Φεβ 2013
Πόντοι
yia sas. Signomi, ala then milao elinika. milas anglika?

Hello. I am coming from the United States to live in Greece for two months soon. I'm a male in mid twenties. I'm curious what studios/stripclubs/brothels/callgirls I should check out. Any information is greatly appreciated!

marios51

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
21 Δεκ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
There is a spesial area in the forum for english speaking people. Go to forum and then scroll down and you will see the option "international forum" .

Απορω πως πηρα το cambridge.  :think:

OP
OP
C

Cooljohn101

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
11 Φεβ 2013
Πόντοι
Hello everyone, I'm coming from United States to live in Greece for two months. Any suggestions on where I should go? I'll be in Athens for a week or two and most of the time in Ioannina. Thanks for info!

OP
OP
C

Cooljohn101

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
11 Φεβ 2013
Πόντοι
Thank you mods for moving me :) Also, I'm confused how the services work at studios. What does the 50 euro simple program entail? I'm curious between that and sex show for more.

gl

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
6 Ιουλ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Thank you mods for moving me :) Also, I'm confused how the services work at studios. What does the 50 euro simple program entail? I'm curious between that and sex show for more.
simple programms include only blowjob with condom and sex in different positions

sex show usually costs more and includes the use of sex toys with the girl

full programms may include everything such as blowjob without  condom,sex show 69 position etc....

anal whenever available depending on the girl costs more money also

gl

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
6 Ιουλ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Hello everyone, I'm coming from United States to live in Greece for two months. Any suggestions on where I should go? I'll be in Athens for a week or two and most of the time in Ioannina. Thanks for info!
in ioannina there is nothing.....take care to visit something while you are in Athens

the popular studios have advertisments in this site so you can see schedules,girls,prices and choose

Tsolias.Psolias

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
8 Ιουλ 2007
Πόντοι
yia sas. Signomi, ala then milao elinika. milas anglika?

Hello. I am coming from the United States to live in Greece for two months soon. I'm a male in mid twenties. I'm curious what studios/stripclubs/brothels/callgirls I should check out. Any information is greatly appreciated!
I'd recommend you to specify here what you need, eg owo, cim,cif, cib, deep-throat, tall/petite girls, strap on, strap off  :grin:  ( or even nationality ) so the guys will tell you exactly to go.
You can easily save time and, obviously, money in case you end up somewhere without any good services.

mikes4207

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
13 Ιαν 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
After the period of two months, please take me with you...

petrosyn

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
25 Ιουλ 2008
Πόντοι
if you want to fuck for funny, fuck yourself and keep your money

mikes4207

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
13 Ιαν 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Ask the girls in Greece...

"Do you have weather for coffee?"

NITRO

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
1 Μαρ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

check here what you like 250/hour, Athens south area

μην με πλακώσετε στα pm οι υπόλοιποι ,τώρα δουλεύω για την τουριστική ανάπτυξη της πατρίδος

HARD19

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
21 Μαΐ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

check here what you like 250/hour, Athens south area

μην με πλακώσετε στα pm οι υπόλοιποι ,τώρα δουλεύω για την τουριστική ανάπτυξη της πατρίδος

Hello.
I live in Crete and soon I am gonna come to Greece ( Athens to be precise) some days for tourism purposes. Could you give some specifics for the clip that you just posted?

neos123

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
18 Ιαν 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
simple programms include only blowjob with condom and sex in different positions

sex show usually costs more and includes the use of sex toys with the girl

full programms may include everything such as blowjob without  condom,sex show 69 position etc....

anal whenever available depending on the girl costs more money also
what an orator :sunglasses:

stam_90

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
8 Οκτ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
do not forget to try the greek souvlaki, and to visit bouzoukia  :zfuck:

gl

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
6 Ιουλ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
do not forget to try the greek souvlaki, and to visit bouzoukia  :zfuck:
he should also visit kelly and anna maria in my opinion

ps for details about kelly man try send a pm to the member taftaar .....he is a great spam member of this site and he just appeared in this thread.....he also appears in other thraeds such as spam threads,chat rooms etc where he has the nickname lord taftaar or tartouf or isideratos or just chicken :grin: :grin: :grin:

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom