Νέα

Mp's in athens

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα johnnybravo
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 91
  • Εμφανίσεις 76K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

xenitemenos

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
14 Οκτ 2018
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Hi all I was at a place near alimos man the service was in top 1 h hot massage it cost me 120 euro but man it was worth if, the lady was a beauty as well and yes she had many different kind of service she offered she dit not charge for time but for service
You describe nothing of the service, so someone can guess anything.
Most probably you got scammed, but anyway.
Better share some info if you want to know if your money was good for the service or not.

troubaman

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
28 Οκτ 2019
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Mp s mean mbig pennises?
Mastro Pos?
Mastro Petros?
Maestro Puccini?
Or massage parlors?
If you want brizola you must go to the massatzidika pou gamas thread.
If you want shaken not stirred martini you can play in all those areas.
In Lickada(Glyf ada) they probably drinking coffee and smoking big cigars...but those people keep on moving and that s what tortures me...
I shot a man in reno just to watch him die...
When I hear that wistle blowing I hang my head and cry...

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Mp s mean mbig pennises?
Mastro Pos?
Mastro Petros?
Maestro Puccini?
Or massage parlors?
If you want brizola you must go to the massatzidika pou gamas thread.
If you want shaken not stirred martini you can play in all those areas.
In Lickada(Glyf ada) they probably drinking coffee and smoking big cigars...but those people keep on moving and that s what tortures me...
I shot a man in reno just to watch him die...
When I hear that wistle blowing I hang my head and cry...
Why are you confusing the guy. He's in glyfada now trying to decode your message.

troubaman

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
28 Οκτ 2019
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
They can also meet black women in Patision street and some junkies in Omonoia street, if they want to live dirty situations.
I know those black pearls in stepision(patision) street yo...
Those motherfuckas really know how to suck a dick ma nigga...
You can see them smilin in the night like glowing little white toothed stars...
And they are protected by Panagia ton Patision(greek department of Panagia ton Parision in Athens)
And about the junkies yo...they can provide gfe till they pass out from the heroin shot...
The only thing they need is a cop with a cup of black coffee then..
Blacker than the black of Patision street:rockon:

onfire

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
27 Ιαν 2008
Πόντοι
Since this thread is alive again, I'll post about something about my most recent experience in 3is septemvriou 119. Hadn't been there in 7 years: I went there 3 times. Twice they didn't open, and the last time I was luck (or maybe unlucky) because they opened. Two ladies: Maria and Milenia. Maria has been I. This parlour forever, but I chose Milenia due to positive reviews from others in the Greek thread.

She's a gilf, face is ok, body is not good, even for her age. Big breasts.

5min massage followed by OWO. I didn't want to have sex with her due to her looks, so I let her finish me off with oral... Total time 15-20 minutes. 50 euros. I gave her a 10 euro tip anyway.

Overall experience not bad, but I wouldn't go again. Cleanliness of the place and the lady is below average.

Should I have chosen maria? Does anyone have experience with her?

Mpratan

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
29 Δεκ 2019
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
I know those black pearls in stepision(patision) street yo...
Those motherfuckas really know how to suck a dick ma nigga...
You can see them smilin in the night like glowing little white toothed stars...
And they are protected by Panagia ton Patision(greek department of Panagia ton Parision in Athens)
And about the junkies yo...they can provide gfe till they pass out from the heroin shot...
The only thing they need is a cop with a cup of black coffee then..
Blacker the the black of Patision street
Most of them can become nympho. However, you have to know how to manipulate their mind, if you wanna these peaple pass the pussy free, especially the junkies.

troubaman

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
28 Οκτ 2019
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Most of them can become nympho. However, you have to know how to manipulate their mind, if you wanna these peaple pass the pussy free, especially the junkies.
You can give em some coloured fake money of monopoly as real money to confuse em bro...
They ll get it with pleasure yo...
But don t ask them for proktiko ma nigga...
They are so dirty(mesa sto derti tous)that you ll find a troktiko in their asses...

Τελευταία τροποποίηση:

troubaman

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
28 Οκτ 2019
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Since this thread is alive again, I'll post about something about my most recent experience in 3is septemvriou 119. Hadn't been there in 7 years: I went there 3 times. Twice they didn't open, and the last time I was luck (or maybe unlucky) because they opened. Two ladies: Maria and Milenia. Maria has been I. This parlour forever, but I chose Milenia due to positive reviews from others in the Greek thread.

She's a gilf, face is ok, body is not good, even for her age. Big breasts.

5min massage followed by OWO. I didn't want to have sex with her due to her looks, so I let her finish me off with oral... Total time 15-20 minutes. 50 euros. I gave her a 10 euro tip anyway.

Overall experience not bad, but I wouldn't go again. Cleanliness of the place and the lady is below average.

Should I have chosen maria? Does anyone have experience with her?

• Χαχα
Αντιδράσεις: onfire

martin31101988

Νέο Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Ιαν 2024
Πόντοι
Guys
Me and other English speakers tourists just want some info/recommendation about masseuses, since it's not trivial to translate all from Greek.
So please if you can share with us some of your experience (and not just "trolling" us...)
Thanks in advance!

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom