Νέα

Barbie's review

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα dimitris2009
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 91
  • Εμφανίσεις 16K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)
OP
OP
D

dimitris2009

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
2 Αυγ 2009
Πόντοι
Katya,

Next thing you know is that some punter in this forum will start a thread like

" APHRODITA.TV THE FAKE AGENCY"  :grin: :grin:

like another Russian agency that we do not discuss because it always has fake pictures and reviews! :s&m_1:

I understand that you feel wrong if I am in correspondence with you ...? sorry for my mistake. more so will not do

Lucent51

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
14 Σεπ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

Lucent51

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
14 Σεπ 2008
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
original photos without photoshop where she Outdoor Barbie is in her home, for you I'll send them next week that you would not think that this picture is stolen.

Be careful Katya, as I have met "Barbie" and know how she looks !!  :2funny:

I am going to bed, so you negotiate with the memebrs what discount you will offer them!!

Α-Ω

Σπουδαίος
Εγγρ.
15 Σεπ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
@ dimitris2009 or Katya

there s an easy way to resolve this situation.

You post 2 real photos of each of your girls (front view & back view), not the photoshopped ones, but the real ones, the ones that reflect the girls that will get our markutsi for ruhu-muhu pleasure.

Then offer a generous discount and we move on.

Whether you provide a service dog or Venus it will clear up this way.

tresurert

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
16 Μαρ 2009
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Κανε μου την χαρη ρε Luc και βαλε εσυ μια φωτο της να τελειωνει το ζητημα !!

ViperMC

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
16 Μαρ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Επειδή τα Αγγλικά είναι λίγο Βαμαβακούλας, δεν το γυρνάμε στα ελλήνικος?
πλακα κανεις ? καιρο ειχα να διασκεδασω τοσο παρακολουθωντας διαλογους οπου ενας <<chicken theft>> πλασαρει το εμπορευμα για <<markutsi for ruhu-muhu pleasure>> . δεν πειραζει παικτες , τη δουλεια του κανει ο ανθρωπας ! <<salt and water>>

... ε , αληθεια εχω δακτυσει απο τα γελια  :2funny:

υγ . luc , τι καθεσαι κι ασχολεισαι ρε με τον απατεωνα ? αααα πια! 100 με ολα μεσα κι αν θελει ! αν δεν θελει, να ριξει <<black stone>> και να τις παει στα μπουρδελα της μοσχας να τις γαμανε οι τουριστες ακομη φθηνοτερα ! αντε και πολυ αξια του δωσαμε του ρωσοποντικα κι αυτο ειναι που επιδιωκει.

OP
OP
D

dimitris2009

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
2 Αυγ 2009
Πόντοι
@ dimitris2009 or Katya

there s an easy way to resolve this situation.

You post 2 real photos of each of your girls (front view & back view), not the photoshopped ones, but the real ones, the ones that reflect the girls that will get our markutsi for ruhu-muhu pleasure.

Then offer a generous discount and we move on.

Whether you provide a service dog or Venus it will clear up this way.

I'm in this forum is not for that would give the entire board, free meeting. I said that we are willing to give discounts to customers who are permanent. yesterday dear Lucent61 interested Barbie and Malikа is the same girl or different. I answered his question that this one girl. She had been on tour in Greece, and she had a different name.for what I honestly answered the questions, he blamed me that we have agency. I said if you do not believe that the girl is a real come we do discount and write a review truthful. I did not ask our girls to positive reviews, I said to write a real review.

giorgosgiorgos23

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
18 Μαΐ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι

Dear Katya or dimitris2009 left us a discound and do not be tired  :)

If you do not want(discount) you can  fuck  alone your girls  :grin:

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom