Χορός κοριτσιών/shows (πίστα)

Χορός κοριτσιών (privé)

Χώρος

Μουσική

Ποιότητα ποτών

Εξυπηρέτηση προσωπικού

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

Great space, I gotta say - well done.

Good music. As usual in strips it was very loud, but not annoying.

The waiter was quick and polite, but the alcohol was very low quality. Bomba drinks.

We came as a group, so every now and then one of us was leaving on a side with one of the girls..... Except of one friend who shortly after one drink landed under the table.

The girls were performing nice, but I was hoping to see Afroditi, which unfortunately didn't happen. I was told that she ain't work there no more.

There was quite a few girls, but I felt like there's no variety due to the fact that all (or almost all) of them were Ukrainians and Russians.

Alright, I went upstairs with one of the working girls. At first I enjoyed the little strip show she gave me, but with time I was getting annoyed. I paid for sex, but she just kept delaying it. After a couple of minutes the girl said that the time is up. It wasn't even close to that. She said that if I wanna extend, it's gonna be 800€. I laughed out loud as I know it very well that this ain't the price. I tried to talk with her and make her understand that I'm not a fish, but she refused to cooperate. Okay, I told my friends what a scumbag works here and we left immediately. No reason to stay.

While we were leaving the staff made some unpleasant comments about me as the girl complained to them that I didn't want to extend..... On top of that, they said that I'm stupid if I think that I'll find a pussy for less than 800€ anywhere in Athens, Greece..... Alright, I said, alright Μαλακία

Ημερομηνία Επίσκεψης

Ημερομηνία επίσκεψης
Αυγούστου 30, 2024
Carlo$$
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 review reaction 5 Elganador, Thanasaks, Paliotsarkadoros και 12 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

6 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 6
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
31 Αυγούστου, 2024
Τι έγινε ρε γίναμε παγκοσμίου σάιτ να πούμε και τώρα γράφουν και ξένοι στα εγγλέζικα.
review reaction 3 review reaction 1 newbrdlo@gmail.com, drifter81, o_anapiros_kavalaris και 1 ακόμα μέλος
31 Αυγούστου, 2024
Hi, how much you had already paid for up$tairs?
review reaction 1 astronaut80
31 Αυγούστου, 2024
They see foreigners and they always try to scam them. Unprofessional behavior Θυμός
review reaction 1 Paliotsarkadoros, drifter81, Carlo$$ και 3 άλλα μέλη
31 Αυγούστου, 2024
which was the name of this fucking girl?
01 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2024
@Obi-Wan 400€ to cover the room cost and the girl's service cost
@bixterious Svietlana
review reaction 4 Paliotsarkadoros
02 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2024
thats crazy!!
review reaction 1 Carlo$$
6 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 6