Sex Studio 321106
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση κοπέλας

Συμμετοχή/διάθεση/υπηρεσίες κοπέλας

Χώρος/καθαριότητα χώρου

Συμπεριφορά τσατσάς/τσάτσου

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

Freshly paid, bored at work, horny.
I spent some time scrolling through the newly dropped reviews, I checked the studios' schedule. Boom! New girls arrived. I checked the pictures on the website, I didn't find any reviews about them here. I left a couple of minutes prior to my lunch break. F that. I am on my way.
Tsatsa wasn't the kindest, but I didn't come over to spend time with her, so I let it slide. The girls presented themselves. Oh, wow. As first comes Eliz - a model! Very tall, very slim, big breasts, long hair, pretty face. As second comes Rachel - slightly shorter, also slim, dark hair, a few tattoos, kinky smile and she was gone. Both girls are from Ukraine.
The glasses! The glasses - I say. I want the girl who had glasses at the profile picture. The tsatsa doesn't know what I am talking about. I take my phone and show her the picture. Rachel - she says. We agree about the program, she tells me which room to go to.
The room was NOT as clean as usual. The bedding looked like someone has used it already, there was an empty bag after a condom under the pillow and another one on the floor right next to the bed. Nope. Gross. I go back to the tsatsa, I request a different room. She rolls her eyes, tells me that it's not a hotel. After a quick discussion, she shows with her finger a door to another room. I don't have much time. I have to go back to work soon, so I am annoyed and stressed.
I washed up and Rachel came in. Sadly, without the glasses. She has perfect make up, beautifully done hair, sexy lingerie on. She smiled and I went crazy. I ripped the clots off her, I threw her at the bed like a bag of potatoes. I am fully erected already, condom on, no time for a blowjob. I fuck her furiously, I turn her from missionary to doggy, I remove the condom, I cum all over the place: her butt, her back, the bedsit...... ALL. I see my cum spilling from her butt down her leg - I slap it! Ahh! Good. No time left. Super quick shower and I'm gone. Jeeeeez, she's sexy!
Guys, share how was your experience with her!

Πληροφορίες Επίσκεψης

Βάρδια επίσκεψης
Όνομα κοπέλας
Ρακέλ
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Σίγουρα!
Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική

Σχόλια

1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
10 Οκτωβρίου, 2024
There was an used condom with cum inside from the previous customer under the pillow in the first room? ! Errr
1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1