6.8 30 10
Sex Studio 114981
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση κοπέλας

Συμμετοχή/διάθεση/υπηρεσίες κοπέλας

Χώρος/καθαριότητα χώρου

Συμπεριφορά τσατσάς/τσάτσου

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

I know Tatiana from Vrilissouu 46. Good old times. We've had lots of fun together. Last time I took her about a year ago when Vrilissou 60 reopened with new girls. It was just her and Holly (does anyone know where's Holly? I searched everywhere, but she's nowhere to be found). Lately, each time I checked the program, she wasn't there.
Today I saw it. Tatiana was available! Without thinking much, I jumped into the car and the next thing I know, I am climbing the stairs to number 60.
Polite tsatsa told me the program, I saw Tatiana, I said I want her in my room immediately. I refreshed myself quickly and she joined me in the room. I was excited, I was horny. Long time no see - I said. She didn't recognize me. I took her services many times in the past, but she didn't remember me at all. Alright, she meets many guys, her memory could fail. That's fine.
She told me to lie down on the bed and she took the condom off the package right away. Hey! What happened? She said that if I want a bj without condom, I have to pay for a different program. I explained that I did not ask her to suck me free, but just to do not put the condom on me from the very beginning. Let it grow first, girl! She rolled her eyes, she did not have the mood for sex at all. I undressed her slowly, she didn't like that. I think her teeny tiny breasts got even smaller. Furthermore, I wanted some foreplay, but she was rushing it. Impatiently, she put the condom on. She sucked me poorly, barely did anything, basically she just held him in her mouth. I played my general, so it gets up. She laid for missionary, I asked her to go for doggy, she didn't want to.
I finished in my hand. Terrible.
I will add that the pictures visible on the website are old. She has changed and she did not age well.

Πληροφορίες Επίσκεψης

Βάρδια επίσκεψης
Όνομα κοπέλας
Τατιάνα
Κόστος
50€
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Όχι
Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 giorgiodelafuentes2, amjik