7.1 217 10
Sex Studio 319479
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση κοπέλας

Συμμετοχή/διάθεση/υπηρεσίες κοπέλας

Χώρος/καθαριότητα χώρου

Συμπεριφορά τσατσάς/τσάτσου

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

The original idea was to meet Rebecca. Then I saw that two other girls looking so similar to her that it was obvious to me that I'll take them all and try something different.

Because we were four people, the maid gave us the biggest room. The bed fit us all without any difficulties. Quick shower, quick foreplay, quick sex.

Lina was playing with my balls, Tania was sucking my dick and Rebecca was sitting on my face. It felt great. Three ladies working on satisfying me. All three at once. It felt really good.

Lina is the oldest sister. She's similar height with Rebecca, but she's thinner (she has thick thighs tho). Personally, I ain't a fan of her face (especially those lips is a no go for me). She has a bit of an attitude, but i was focused on the fact that I got to fuck three sisters at once, so I didn't really care.

As mentioned in the other two girls' reviews - I believe that all of them are totally new in the business and they've got a lot to learn as they have no clue what to do. Yet.

Long story short - i don't think I'll be back, but if someone's into fresh breeze - it's their chance.

Πληροφορίες Επίσκεψης

Ημερομηνία επίσκεψης
Αυγούστου 26, 2024
Βάρδια επίσκεψης
Όνομα κοπέλας
Λίνα
Κόστος
50€
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Όχι
Carlo$$
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 2 review reaction 1 Elganador, Simpleton, argyrotoxos και 3 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
28 Αυγούστου, 2024
you are my god
review reaction 1 Carlo$$
1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1