6.8 58 10
Sex Studio 224056
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση κοπέλας

Συμμετοχή/διάθεση/υπηρεσίες κοπέλας

Χώρος/καθαριότητα χώρου

Συμπεριφορά τσατσάς/τσάτσου

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

From all the studios this one gave me best experience so far. Naturally, I came back. I didn't get disappointed.

I got welcomed by the same maid who was here the previous time I visited. She remembered me. With a big smile on her face she got me familiar with today's girls program. Two ladies come to present themselves, one after another. Both very sexy. I decided to take Michaela first and Sunny second.

I paid, the lovely maid took me to the room. Same as the previous time - great. Everything clean, soft, comfy and smelling like flowers.

I had a super relaxing shower and once I was ready, Michaela knocked at the door. My Czech fantasy pushed me back on the pillows in a kinky way, kissed me slow, got me hot as hell... Amazing blowjob. When she was done, I grabbed her huge heavy breasts and dived my face into them - paradise. I grabbed her juicy hips, got inside of her, after a few pushes I was done - impossible to save it longer with a view on this curvy ass.

I headed to refresh myself with a cool shower and she left to switch with Sunny...

Πληροφορίες Επίσκεψης

Ημερομηνία επίσκεψης
Αυγούστου 23, 2024
Βάρδια επίσκεψης
Όνομα κοπέλας
Μιχαέλα
Κόστος
80€
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Σίγουρα!
Carlo$$
Ενεργό Μέλος