Λεπτομέρειες αξιολόγησης

7.4 10 10
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση κοπέλας

Συμμετοχή/διάθεση/υπηρεσίες κοπέλας

Χώρος/καθαριότητα χώρου

Συμπεριφορά τσατσάς/τσάτσου

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

I remember this girl as Leah in another studio. I have seen her multiple times, but each time decided to take the other girl. Today is the day - I said. The studio has good reviews, so I'm going for it.

Bella came to the living room half asleep. Nevermind, I said, I remember her from the past, I know she has the look I like. I'll wake her up ? I paid, prepared myself with a quick shower and she was with me shortly.

Beautiful sweet face, nice hair, good body. I'm was excited. She came closer, I removed her bra, she smiled I kissed her..... Awful taste - she didn't brush her teeth in a while - there was that "butter" on her teeth, ugh! I rotated her to doggy, removed the panties - TUNA FISH.
This girl does not have basic hygiene. She doesn't brush her teeth nor take showers. I got disgusted up to the point that I couldn't do anything else than just dress up and leave.

Πληροφορίες Επίσκεψης

Ημερομηνία επίσκεψης
Αυγούστου 23, 2024
Βάρδια επίσκεψης
Όνομα κοπέλας
Bella
Κόστος
50€
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Όχι
Carlo$$
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 review reaction 3 giorgiodelafuentes2, Johnstef, Revlimit και 2 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

3 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 3
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
24 Αυγούστου, 2024
thanks for the review. Just one question:
Kassandras 3 upstairs has been closed for a long time.
You probably met Bella who works at Kassandras 3 downstairs, am I right?
24 Αυγούστου, 2024
It's Bella who works at Kassandras 3 ground floor and Vrilissou 60 upstairs. Happy to help
review reaction 1 Johnstef
30 Αυγούστου, 2024
Thanks a lot!
review reaction 1 Carlo$$
3 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 3