Ξενοδοχεία 132945
Γενική βαθμολογία

Χώρος (γενικά)

Καθαριότητα

Εξυπηρέτηση προσωπικού/service

Διακριτικότητα

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

Ugh..... I don't know where to start.

I got a GREAT room. I took -69 Suite (important).
I was very clear, well prepared, all good. I loved the interior design.

I started from a shower - lots of space, very comfortable. Towels packed in one time use plastic bags.

The St Andrews Cross works properly, is in correct size (is someone has narrow wrists, the handcuffs might be a little loose).

Both cages are comfortable to use (the bigger one needs some oil, the smaller one is just fine - the connection with the massage table is genius!).

The freestanding BDSM stockade either does not work as it should or is simply broken. We didn't pay much attention to it tho.

The enfettered wheel rotating doesn't turn the full way around unfortunately, but the belts are fine.

The bench, the chest and the cabin - we didn't use it, so I don't really have any opinion regarding that.

The jacuzzi is big, clean of course and very comfortable. The mirrors behind it gives a great effect.

There's a stripper's pole in the middle of the bed - kinky idea, but due to the location it was difficult for the girl to use it.

After 3h my company left, but I liked the space so much, that I decided to stay an extra hour by myself (why not?) and relax in the jacuzzi after all the physical exertion (you know what I mean). That's when the problems started.

The reception called and told me that I must leave. I said that I wish to stay one more hour. The lady informed me that it will be 60€ extra to 240€ which I already have to pay for the previous 3h.

EXCUSE ME?

1st hour is 60€, 2h is 80€ and 3h is 100€. 4th and every next hour is 20€.

The receptionist was arguing with me that I do not understand the info at the website and the time resets as my company left. What matters, she was speaking pretty loudly and she mentioned the name of my company (I could hear that there are other guests at the front desk). Very indiscreet.

VERY UNPLEASANT TURN OF EVENTS

I had a quick discussion with her. Finally she hung up. After a moment a guy from the front desk called me and said that I gotta pay and leave. Then he said, oh, sorry, wrong number.

A few minutes after that again the reception called....

I must say - the suite was great, but the reception ruined it for me.

Πληροφορίες Επίσκεψης

Ημερομηνία Επίσκεψης
Αυγούστου 29, 2024
Screenshot_20240829-200750
Carlo$$
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 black crow, blizardeye, John_282 και 1 ακόμα μέλος

Σχόλια

1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1
Διάταξη