6.9 104 10
Ξενοδοχεία 132945
Γενική βαθμολογία

Χώρος (γενικά)

Καθαριότητα

Εξυπηρέτηση προσωπικού/service

Διακριτικότητα

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

I have visited this hotel after a while. My previous experience wasn't that good the previous time, but I've heard that it become better, so I've decided to give it a shot.

Reception is small, but cozy. The desk clerk was polite and discreet. Kindly passed me the key right after I paid and explained how to use the AC (the AC really requires some cleaning as it hasn't been done regularly).

The room by itself was pretty clean (better than I remembered it from the last time I was there). Bedding nicely made, the whole impression was that it's tidy. Interior design - nothing special I'd say.

I headed to the bathroom. Cramped conditions I gotta say. Uncomfortable, but clean. Towels packed in sealed plastic bags.

Came back to the bedroom. Fell on the mattress. Stiff, but good - comfortable to fuck.

There was no ashtray which made smoking more difficult. Called the reception a few times, but nobody picked up nor called back.

In general I'd say it's better than it used to be.

Πληροφορίες Επίσκεψης

Ημερομηνία Επίσκεψης
Αυγούστου 25, 2024
Πρόσβαση
Εύκολη
Carlo$$
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 filos78, NBAZ

Σχόλια

2 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 2
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
26 Αυγούστου, 2024
Nice rewiews my friend! Welcome to Greece! From 17th of August until today, you ve fucked everything that moves! Nice! Try some vitamins and isotonics. Keep going enjoy your staying!
review reaction 1 Carlo$$
26 Αυγούστου, 2024
@NBAZ hahaha thank you, my friend!
2 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 2