8.2 4 10
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

This is meant as a little thank you to the community of bourdela. You helped me chose someone for my stay in Athens. Sorry that it's in english i dont speak any greek, i hope i filled everything out correctly.

Emily was sadly a little late but the service informed me about it, so its fine. The instructions where followed and I was able to greet her downstairs.
The first impression was great, she smiled a lot and was very friendly. After we started of with some champaigne, we chose some music and she seemed eager to start. She sensed my desire for her to take the initiative, the blowjob to start was way to good. I had to stop her in order to not cum right away. I very much enjoyed the face she made during the act. The rest is private. Sorry guys ?

She has a little bit more on the hips compared to her pictures and she may be a little older than advertised. She does however make up for that with her personality and skills. I'am a sucker for a descend conversation and she certainly put some effort in. She even took the time to teach me some greek ?

Overall a very professional service and im contemplating taking her out for dinner.

Geetings M

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Ιανουαρίου 01, 1970
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Στο χώρο μου
Κόστος
170€
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ελαφρώς επεξεργασμένες αλλά ακριβείς
Φιλί
Βαθύ με γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Πρωκτικό
Ναι
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Σίγουρα!
Νέο Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 5 review reaction 1 Marcus77, old boy, mancunian1986 και 16 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
13 Μαρτίου, 2023
We are brothers in arms here...
Thanks to you, we are now INTERNATIONAL brothers in arms.
Fuck it all and no regrets-Metallica-"St.Anger"!
review reaction 3 savvass, hornyasfuck
1 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 1