7.5 16 10
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

A have been seeing Sofia for quite a while and because her reviews were quite old I wasn't really sure, this is why I wanted to give an update on the recent meeting with her.
Consistent with previous comments from other competitors in the forum about the girl face, and behaviours it was an overall good meeting and vfm.
Meeting closed very easily with the office at the time i requested. The girls came on time with stockings and heels as requested. Based on the pictures i wanted the similar outfit. Very positive experience.
She is quite similar to the pictures and perhaps with an additional 3-4 kg that suits her well (slim but with very nice legs!)
Very good mood and willing to please you, she makes you feel comfortable since the first second. Kisses generously and doesn't say no to anything. No gel and naturally very wet as it should be. Mamy postures and good blowjob but only one round was played because I was tired and fully satisfied after the first round.
If you like this kind of body type and not looking for a plastic model - but rather to fuck the neighbour that you always secretly check her ass when you see her in the elevator - i would recommend. For me it was a good experience. Good sex with a nice slim girl, without crazy and fake exaggerations etc. For this time it was exactly what I wanted.

I hope this update helps, specially if you are like me thinking about taking her.

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Μαΐου 06, 2022
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Στο χώρο μου
Κόστος
120€
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Καλή
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
Τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ακριβέστατες
Φιλί
Βαθύ με γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Πρωκτικό
Όχι
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Ίσως
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 review reaction 6 silverxxx, Marcus77, ButtLicker και 11 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

5 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 5
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
08 Μαΐου, 2022
Where are you from mate ?
I would like also to fuck this lady, I love slim...

Date of meeting says 1/1/1970 ??...what a memory! ( just joking ...)
review reaction 1 hornyasfuck, atenass
08 Μαΐου, 2022
Ahahahaha sorry for the mistake. The date was Thursday 6th May Χαμόγελο
review reaction 1 hornyasfuck
08 Μαΐου, 2022
Hahhahaha sorry for the mistake. the date on Thursday 6th of May Χαμόγελο
08 Μαΐου, 2022
Σε ελληνική σελίδα, να χρειαζόμαστε μεταφραστή; Απαράδεκτο....
review reaction 3 hornyasfuck
04 Ιουλίου, 2022
You didn't take anal?? Fingering can you make?
5 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 5