Call-Girls 7961
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

Every now and then I come to Greece due to my business trips. I don't stay long, but I visit often. Each time I take a girl or two.

I had a rough day and I needed a distraction. I contacted an agency and smoothly we arranged the meeting. Ina came on time. She was dressed casually. Greetings, kisses, payment up front.

We sat on the couch. I offered something to drink. She didn't waste my time. Immediately she got down there and sucked it hard. I flipped her and we moved to 69. Good pussy. She continued on strong sucking, went deep throat, lots of spitting, handjob and CIF. My cum was all over her face, hair, dripping down her neck.

We refreshed, had a cigarette, poor conversation and time for second round.

She put him up effortlessly. Condom on, little lube and I was in. Missionary, scissors, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy.... Ouch! That's it. I finished inside (condom on of course).

Tired but happy we reached to the bathroom where she gave me rich golden shower - satisfaction achieved. We showered while kissing passionately.

Last cigarette for the end of the meeting. She dressesed up and left.

The girl gives good service, but she's unable to share a good conversation. Her face isn't as beautiful as at the pictures - different makeup I guess. Her body is in good shape, but her skin isn't that smooth.

I had a good time, but lack of elevated conversation is a no go for me. I won't meet her again.

Cost:
170€ for 1h time
20€ for CIF
30€ for GS

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Οκτωβρίου 10, 2024
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Στο χώρο μου
Κόστος
220€