Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

My jaw dropped.
What you see in photos, is what you see in person. Her body is EXACTLY like at the pictures. Actually , she's better looking in person. Furthermore she's natural beauty - no make up at all, no plastics, no injections.... Fully natural. Simply gorgeous.

She's cheerful and sweet girl. She's flirty, eager to laugh, exchange jokes. She's fun. After a minute with her, you feel positive energy filling up your body - soak it, bro, you gonna need it. Once she gets in bed with you, she becomes an elegant lady, with puma's eyes who's gonna tire your soul.....

But, to do not get ahead of myself, let's go back to chronological order. She blew me a passionate kiss at the door as a hello. I was amazed. I welcomed her, I offered her something to drink. She asked me how was my day, she listened to me. She expressed her opinion, she gave me the advice I asked for. She wasn't judgemental, just happy to help.

We agreed about the finances and she left to refresh herself. After a few minutes she came back. She was smelling like freshly squeezed oranges, wearing red three piece sexy lingerie. Oh, boy..... SMOKING HOT

I was waiting for her on the bed. She asked me to get comfortable and she sat on me. We were kissing passionately for a while. I was undressing her slowly during our foreplay. The warmth of her body on my skin felt great, somehow different than other girls. She was moving her hips slowly while we were kissing. I ran my fingers over her skin - good lord! The smoothest skin I've ever touched.

She reached out to the table. She had her things prepared there: condoms, silicone and disinfectant. She sprayed me and asked to do not touch it for a few seconds to let it dry. She kept me busy. I like it that she's a very clean woman.

Finally we got fully naked and it was the time.
Personally, I think it was one of the best BJ's I've had (those who follow my reviews know that I do get pleasured on a daily basis, I fuck A LOT and yet, she NAILED IT). Coming back to the topic, I will repeat: I believe it was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had!
Blowjob without a condom, very intense. Things she did with her tongue around my dick - I'm speechless. She has tongue like a snake and licks it all leaving no space for lack of satisfaction.
She was sucking me and looking me in the eye at the same time. She made some hits on the tongue, I dick slapped her. I was looking at her and saying to myself 'damn you, I'm on fire'.

My turn, I said. I threw her on the bed like a doll. I spread her legs. Clean, shaved pussy, silky smooth soft skin - simply perfect. She has beautiful pink pussycat. I licked it, I ate it. I fingered her with a condom on my fingers - this pussy is tight AF! I kept going until she melted in my mouth and then I drunk it.

Her pussy was ready. No lube needed. We put the condom on and I entered her in one big smooth thurst. Her pussy was still enjoying the orgasm and I loved the feeling on my dick. Her eyes changed. She was devil's mistress. I fucked her in many positions. She was moaning satisfied. Seeing her like that and feeling her like that - there was no part of my body unsatisfied.

My cum was flying around. She took it on her gorgeous face. YESSIR

We had our well deserved cigarette. We spoke for a while. She's not only a good listener, she's actually well educated, intelligent woman. I enjoyed time I spent with her very much.

We had a shower together and last kiss before she left. She's definitely becoming my regular date. I can't wait to meet her again.

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Σεπτεμβρίου 04, 2024
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Καλή
Τήρηση υπηρεσιών
Τηρήθηκε ό,τι είχε συμφωνηθεί από πριν
Οι φωτογραφίες σε σχέση με την κοπέλα ήταν:
Ακριβέστατες
Φιλί
Βαθύ με γλώσσα
Πίπα
Χωρίς προφυλακτικό
Εκσπερμάτωση
Στο πρόσωπο
Πρωκτικό
Όχι
Θα την ξανασυναντούσες;
Σίγουρα!
Carlo$$
Ενεργό Μέλος
Πόντοι:
Ανάφερε αυτήν την κριτική
review reaction 1 Ο ΑΡΕΙΑΝΟΣ, 35Tsitsi, Haris και 7 άλλα μέλη

Σχόλια

4 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 4
Διάταξη
Έχεις ήδη λογαριασμό; ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού
05 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2024
Above and beyond professionalism !
Wow !
That's very rear ! Well done!
Thanks for your "evaluations" .
Your reviews are superb!
review reaction 2 Carlo$$
05 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2024
GFE
PSE
CIF
VFM
LOVE!
06 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2024
Very informative!
06 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2024
Congratulations sir I got a boner as I was reading it. I hope I get the opportunity to meet her.
4 αποτελέσματα - εμφανίζονται 1 - 4