4.1 2 10
Γενική βαθμολογία

Εμφάνιση (πρόσωπο)

Εμφάνιση (σώμα)

Γενική συμπεριφορά

Επικοινωνία

Διάθεση στο σεξ/συμμετοχή

Σχέση αξίας/κόστους

I called the office and asked for a girl, they gave me the option and I chose Natalia

So I made my appointment and waited and prayed not to have any surprises, and that it was really the same as the photo, since this was my biggest fear. At the scheduled time my doorbell rang and I soon opened and to my surprise it was really Natalia from the site, with an elegant red dress and a good makeup highlighting her angelic face With a body of a woman, tall and very Latin.She asked me for water because she seemed to be thirsty and I quickly served her,Apparently she was a little closed but after we talked she left her shyness aside, very easy communication she can speak English even with some mistakes, We talked and it was very good, we got closer and it generated climate…..
We went to the room and she asked me to take a shower and I soon went to the shower, it was completely wet to see that woman without clothes,Coming back from the shower she waited for me with a smile on her face and I kissed her deeply, and took the opportunity to kiss her pussy for a long time until she finished letting the taste she had drain She really had an orgasm, I asked to come and give a nice blowjob and she did so, she looked like a dog hungry for a penis.
We had crazy sex and she said erotic and childish things in my ear making me come to finish the first time in her whole body.
The second time we were a little tired so I asked her for a blowjob and a finishing in her mouth and she offered me, I ejaculated madly looking at the angelic face.
I wanted to fuck that ass but she wasn't prepared and asked to let me know in advance next time,I really gave all my sperm to Natalia and I want to go back to leave more sperm on her

Πληροφορίες Συνάντησης

Ημερομηνία συνάντησης
Ιουνίου 30, 2023
Διάρκεια
1 ώρα
Στο χώρο μου
Κόστος
150€
Πόλη συνάντησης
Αθήνα
Συμπεριφορά γραφείου
Καλή