Νέα

Tiny and MILFs

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα Steingal34
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 9
  • Εμφανίσεις 7K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Steingal34

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
19 Σεπ 2011
Πόντοι
Hi! I'm soon going to Athens and of course I will go to a brothel or five!  :) I'm looking for very tiny girls, slim an small. Where can I find such a girl in Filis Street? I also like mature women. Are they present in Athen's brothels?

And finally.....is it safe to walk the Filis Street in the evening after it's dark? Is it best to take a taxi to Filis from downtown, or is it ok with the metro to Victoria and then walk to Filis?

Hopfully someone can help me with these questions! Thanks a lot!

kavliaris

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Αυγ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Safe?ha,that was a good one.There is no safety if you walk alone,downtown athens after sunset.You should find someone to take with.The less you have on you when you go by foot in these territories,the safer you are.With the subway(be carefull,many pickpockets,especialy rush hour)you will reach Victoria station.At victoria square,beware of the packies,stay on main streets avoid small alleys,many times junkies trade drugs there.
If you see no people on the square,it is a good sign,the police has raided and all these small-time croocs have fled.
I would recomend to search on the studios,for what you are looking for.They are situaded in better areas and there is minor risk.Also studios give pictures and rates for the girls.

Stay well and enjoy your visit...

shaved-1

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
15 Φεβ 2007
Πόντοι
you have nothing to fear, mate.
of course it's better to have someone with you but even if you are alone no-one will hurt you. Unless you go and flash your money here and there !!!
i agree with the "better studio" comment of the above.

OP
OP
S

Steingal34

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
19 Σεπ 2011
Πόντοι
Thanks a lot for the answers!  :)

What about small (tiny) girls and MILFs in brothels? Are there any in Metaxourgio, Filis or other places?

kavliaris

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Αυγ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Well,I haven't been there for quite some time.I find whatever i please in massage-parlors.Every accomodation has 5-8 girls to choose from and I always find what i am looking for.It saves me time,and the quality of services is much better,exquicite i must say.
I am sure that you will find what you are looking for in Fylis and Metaksourgio,but it needs time.
If you could report for what you have found in your journey,that would be great.(I am particularly interested on milfs myself)

Goodspeed and we are all waiting for your news.

OP
OP
S

Steingal34

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
19 Σεπ 2011
Πόντοι
Last time I was in Athens a man stopped me in Plaka and said that he had a nice bar with a girl. I think he was about 60 years old, and that he had been a boxer in his younger days. Does anybody know about this person and his bar. And what about the girl he was talking about? I saw this guy several times in Plaka.....he just walked around to find customers for his bar. I didn't follow the guy, but maybe I should???

kavliaris

Σεβαστός
Εγγρ.
18 Αυγ 2010
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
No you shouldn't and you are very lucky that you didn't.The common practise at these places goes like this:You walk into the bar,and of course there is a girl.So it is a bar and you have to drink something,and also the girl.Logically she would accompany you after a few drinks right?Wrong,when the bill comes you will be furious because they charge you enormously,you refuse to pay and then trouble comes and it is not police.
Stay away from these shitholes

OP
OP
S

Steingal34

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
19 Σεπ 2011
Πόντοι
Thanks a lot, masonry!

Does anybody know what the normal opening time is in the brothels? Is it 10 o'clock in the morning???

Cooljohn101

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
11 Φεβ 2013
Πόντοι
Great info. Why do brothels not show pictures and more info?

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom