Νέα

STUDIO IROON POLYTECHNIO 37 ARGYROPOULIS

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα johnnybravo
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 6
  • Εμφανίσεις 7K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

johnnybravo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Φεβ 2006
Πόντοι
today around 13:00 hrs went to testdrive jessy or jessika  :fuck2:, place is very nice with shower in the room, paid for 90 euros for inc the bbbj, so got into the room, and than jessy walked in, i had seen her on athensladies, looks 7/10, body 7/10 nothing special and a very bad boob job, if you touch her boobs you can feel the scars under it. must have been done by a butcher. now to the job, the girls was very uninterested and it looked like she had a bad day, blowjob i would give a 6, than to the action, cowgirl 7, but after three mins she got bored, than missionary with a few changes on that would say a 6, than doggy, a 7, nice few on her tight butt.

but this chick is so cold that i couldnt come, and kept on banging her  :zfuck:, so i said to her, stop this has no use give me a hj, and than it came.... she start to jerk like a fucking maniac  :huh:, unbelievable, and than is said ok this is not making any sense... than she said.. what ????? i said sorry girl but its better i will put my dick on ice and have maybe a better change to get a relieve.

overall experience a -4.....

shame shame shame

Stratocaster

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
21 Νοε 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
For sure you have beeen with one of the worst hookers ever....I have also been with her...What an iceberg

OP
OP
johnnybravo

johnnybravo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Φεβ 2006
Πόντοι
yeah man unbelievable, but it was in the area and a new place so i checked it, but as they say its same chain like trigetta and syngrou, so lets hope for better. for me better the mp's.

leon23

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Απρ 2006
Πόντοι
yeah man unbelievable, but it was in the area and a new place so i checked it, but as they say its same chain like trigetta and syngrou, so lets hope for better. for me better the mp's.

syggrou what number my friend ?? This  new studio is situated in argyroupoli area ? I am so happy to use english characters without anyone yealing at me lol

leon23

Ενεργό Μέλος
Εγγρ.
24 Απρ 2006
Πόντοι

that's the worst studio ever my friend !!! i had an iceberg experience there two weeks ago !!! I will never set foot  there again ! I prefer the 248 the girls are more friendly and relaxed. You can have threesome but the girls are not so fit and sexy !!! lol The good is that you have variety and u can choose ! But u have some more potential there  to go away with a smile lol

OP
OP
johnnybravo

johnnybravo

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
10 Φεβ 2006
Πόντοι
leon, i also have been at 248, had some good times with a greek chubby girl called rena, but lost her... any clue where i can find her.
:fuck2: :fuck1: :tits2:

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom