Νέα

Does the facial ejac is tolerate in Argos whorehouses ?

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα Lorenzo25
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 7
  • Εμφανίσεις 5K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Lorenzo25

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
12 Νοε 2011
Πόντοι
Hey friendly greek amateurs of balkan girls !

I think I will spend a nice winter holidays in Nafplio where Argos whorehouses is not far from there !

Argos seems to be the best Peloponese place for fucking ! Any guys have been there ?

But I would like to know about guys like U if the facial ejac is tolerate there ? May I'll give an extra price for this ?

tumblr_lm4c5l6QGN1qfiksvo1_500.jpg

Thanks & regards

motor_bukow

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
15 Δεκ 2010
Πόντοι
Argos is a very small town, 20 thousand people or less i think. I doubt whether there is a whoreouse there and if there is, the whore would be smth less than a thousand in age.

orbgr

Μέγας
Εγγρ.
2 Μαΐ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Hey friendly greek amateurs of balkan girls !

I think I will spend a nice winter holidays in Nafplio where Argos whorehouses is not far from there !

Argos seems to be the best Peloponese place for fucking ! Any guys have been there ?

But I would like to know about guys like U if the facial ejac is tolerate there ? May I'll give an extra price for this ?

tumblr_lm4c5l6QGN1qfiksvo1_500.jpg

Thanks & regards

There 5-6 whorehouses(bourdela in Greek) just outside of the main city and with the right price you can do whatever you like Lorenzo Di Stefano....

TYRAEL

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
28 Αυγ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
cif, is really gr8... {i like giving it to whores too}
but, i doudt if the girl is gonna smile like the one in this pic, after receiving the load in her face...
probably, she's gonna run like nutts, trying to wash her face... {and that's not in my liking...  :idiot:}

Soteas

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
25 Δεκ 2005
Πόντοι
i doudt if the girl is gonna smile like the one in this pic, after receiving the load in her face...
probably, she's gonna run like nutts, trying to wash her face... {and that's not in my liking... }

The one in the pic here is smiling because 1) she is paid to smile after receiving, and 2) she has been educated that smiling is part of her job.

The ones you are talking about have neither of these conditions. They are oriented to the "Get fucked, receive money" sort of transactions. Simple and basic stuff.
They might divert from this principle if the money is good, but this does not make them happy.
It is like if you ask her to do your laundry; she might do it for money, but she will neither be happy, nor will be good in doing this.

TYRAEL

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
28 Αυγ 2007
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
The one in the pic here is smiling because 1) she is paid to smile after receiving, and 2) she has been educated that smiling is part of her job.

The ones you are talking about have neither of these conditions. They are oriented to the "Get fucked, receive money" sort of transactions. Simple and basic stuff.
They might divert from this principle if the money is good, but this does not make them happy.
It is like if you ask her to do your laundry; she might do it for money, but she will neither be happy, nor will be good in doing this.
so what's the bottom line?

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom