Νέα

Anabelle, TS Rachel & Sam

• Μέλος που άνοιξε το νήμα SwedishHarmony
  • Ημερομηνία ανοίγματος
  • Απαντήσεις 10
  • Εμφανίσεις 5K
  • Tagged users Καμία
  • Βλέπουν το thread αυτή τη στιγμή 1 άτομα (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

SwedishHarmony

Πρακτορείο City-Tours
Εγγρ.
2 Σεπ 2007
FINALLY I got Anabelle to visit Athens after all those years ! It was meant to be a trip where the girls (Sam, Anabelle & TS Rachel), would be able to offer a trio & duos, but it was unfortunately very difficult to match the flights & dates as they all stay just a few days.

There'll not be any frolic & fun with Anabelle & TS Rachel this time, but Sam & Anabelle still have some availability (26 - 28 Sep). As both are genuine bisexual, one is sub (Sam) and the other dom (Anabelle) - I think it can be a real treat! Maturity, experirence & realness. I like this.

Duo fees are individual set -Anabelle (1 hr 400, 2 hrs 600, 3 hrs 800. No add fees), and Sam (1 hr 250, 2 hrs 450, 3 hrs 700. A-level add 50 eu)

As both girls only accepts 3 meetings per day, I mainly focus to set up appointments with our regular clients. I suggest to pre-book (Anabelle is more or less already fully booked)

TS Rachel will do two visits within a week. Available from 21:00 on the 29th as well as on the 30th Sep. Then she will be back 3 - 6 Oct.

ENJOY ! / Mila.

Συνημμένα

• trio.jpg
    trio.jpg
    58,6 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 76
  • PureSkinStudios_6596.jpg
    PureSkinStudios_6596.jpg
    160,3 KB · Εμφανίσεις: 76

Nio16

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
21 Δεκ 2007
Πόντοι

Dear Mila,

First of all thank you for the interesting update .
since the girls are so busy and will work first with your regulars(whitch you have many)why did you made a thread and you didn't mail this only to your regulars?

Best Regards,

Nio

rozkrotalias

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
5 Απρ 2006
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Επειδή αν είναι πολύ fully booked σκέφτονται να μην έρθουν καθόλου για να μην μείνουν στεναχωρημένοι όσοι δεν προλάβουν....

OP
OP
SwedishHarmony

SwedishHarmony

Πρακτορείο City-Tours
Εγγρ.
2 Σεπ 2007
Hi Nio!
Valid question, and the simple and same valid answer is that I don't keep emails from our clients more then from very few who have asked me to do so (nor would I send sms as many have family/partner, using a work phone etc). To recpect our clients PRIVACY (especially after what happend last year in July...and what is continuiously happening in Athens, privacy and discretion are important to me and I know very appreciated by many of our reg clients that I try to keep it as such)

As you might noticed we stopped doing tours in Athens for a very long time for the same reason as mentioned above (July happening last year). The only way I can correspond with most of our clients is via this thread.

Thank you.

Mila/.

gobr

Τιμημένος
Εγγρ.
14 Οκτ 2005
Κριτικές
Πόντοι
Dear Mila,

Don't send more girls with markoutsia. They haven't work here, because mas gamei i troika.

40DDD

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
29 Μαΐ 2011
Πόντοι
Cut the crap gobr ;) and vote for Jeffrey matey.  :boobies: :2funny:

Vaggelas_bou

Μέλος
Εγγρ.
15 Ιουλ 2011
Πόντοι
Send fresh girls in normal rates and you will be busy.
At those rates you send girls USED from clients for DECADES ?
Did you convinced Anabel , or just she has no more any client?
And BTW why you dont post us here a couple of untouched photos to see how they look like for real ?

Stories

Νέο!

Stories

Top Bottom